If you haven't already done so, please click on PowerSchool Registration (link will open in new tab) and fill-out the required information online via our registration system.
For Grades K-12, once you've completed the online forms and received an email confirmation, please make an appointment with the district Registrar to complete the registration process. You will be able to access the online calendar from a link in the email you receive. Please bring the required documents listed below to your appointment.
Central Office Registration Information
By appointment only
Library Media Center
Capt. Nathan Hale School
1776 Main Street
Coventry, CT 06238
The Registrar is located in the Library Media Center that connects the middle and high schools. Please drive in through the Capt. Nathan Hale School’s main entrance (1776 Main Street). Go through the parking lot that is in front of the school. At the stop sign, go straight across into the second parking lot (LOT C). This is the Library Media Center. Go to the set of double doors in the middle of that part of the building. There is a Registration sign on the door and a doorbell to the right of the door to ring if no one is there to greet you. Thank you.
What will I need to bring to my registration appointment for the verification portion?
- Parent/Guardian's valid photo identification
- Proof of parent/guardian's residency (mortgage statement or lease agreement AND current utility bill)
- Student's birth certificate (long form) or valid passport
- Student visa, if applicable
- Student Records Request form
- Most recent physical exam and immunization record (all students).
- Copy of Withdrawal Form from prior school (if available)
- Last report card (Grades 1-12)
- Transcripts (High School Only)
Required Residency documents: Proof of residency in Coventry is determined by providing Central Registration with one (1) mandatory item from Category A and one (1) item from Category B. If unable to provide an item from Category B, two (2) items from Category C are required. Please note that residency documents submitted are required to be less than 60 days old and reflect a current Coventry address.