2018-2019 Kindergarten Registration
Beginning on Monday, April 23rd parents/guardians will be able to login to PowerSchool Registration (formerly InfoSnap) to begin the registration process for your child. Once online forms are completed, you will then be asked to gather all required registration documents (found listed below) and bring them to Coventry Grammar School anytime Monday through Friday between 8:15 AM and 4:00 PM. Please note…if your child does not have a doctor’s appointment scheduled until this summer and you therefore do not have the health form yet, please bring in everything else now and you can submit the health form after it is completed. Please allow 15-20 minutes to complete the process. You do not need to have your child with you to register. When you stop by, we ask that you please bring along your calendar as we hope to coordinate several orientation events with you.
We look forward to meeting you all soon and to having you and your child join the Coventry Grammar School community of learners.
FOR HELPFUL INFORMATION RELATED TO KINDERGARTEN, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR KINDERGARTEN WEBPAGE.
Required Documents for Kindergarten
- Parent/Guardian's valid photo identification
- Proof of parent/guardian's residency (see category chart below)
- Student's birth certificate (long form) or valid passport
- State of Connecticut DOE Health Assessment Record
Required Residency documents: Proof of residency in Coventry is determined by providing one (1) mandatory item from Category A and one (1) item from Category B. If unable to provide an item from Category B, two (2) items from Category C are required. Please note that residency documents submitted are required to be less than 60 days old and reflect a current Coventry address.
- Mortgage Statement
- Lease - must be unexpired, signed by lessor/lessee and dated
- Copy of property deed if no mortgage statement available
- Section 8 agreement with dates of tenancy
- Notarized Landlord Residency Affidavit if no lease exists or lease is weekly or month to month (Contact the Coventry Public Schools Registration Office for appropriate documentation)
Current utility bill or work order showing service address.
- Natural Gas
- Phone (landline only)
- Cable or satellite
- Valid driver's license (stickers not allowed)
- Valid automobile registration
- Valid CT DMV non-driver's photo identification with current address
- Voter registration
- Current auto or homeowner's insurance declaration page
- Payroll stub
- Bank statement or credit card statement
- Court document
- Letter from any government agency
With Coventry address and dated for most current tax year
- W-2 form
- Auto tax bill
- Property tax bill