The CHS Patriots are a member of the 15 team North Central Connecticut Conference (NCCC). There are a total of sixteen (16) varsity sports, as well as various junior varsity and recreational sports.
For information on the football, swimming and diving and ice hockey co-op teams, please contact Athletic Director Patrick Cox at 860-742-7346 ext. 4549.
Registration for Fall 2017 athletics is now open. Sports offered in the fall are:
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Basketball
- Unified Basketball
- Boys Ice Hockey
- Boys and Girls Indoor Track
- Boys Swimming
- Boys Wrestling
All athletes must have a current physical on file with the school nurse in order to participate. Contact Coventry High School nurse Janean Heckman or Athletic Director Patrick Cox for more information.
- Basketball - Varsity Boys
- Basketball - Varsity Girls
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Boys
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Girls
- Basketball - Freshman Boys
- Ice Hockey - Varsity Boys
- Indoor Track - Varsity Boys
- Indoor Track - Varsity Girls
- Sports Basketball - Varsity unified
- Swimming and Diving - Varsity Boys
- Swimming and Diving - Varsity Coed
- Wrestling - Varsity Boys