Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a listing of common questions we have received during our district reopening. We will continue to add to this page as needed.
- How do I access classwork for my child?
- How do I access the Google Meet code for remote learning for my child?
- I am the parent of K-5 student - how do I sign up to have my child bring his/her individually assigned device home for remote work?
- What are some basic troubleshooting ideas for Google Meet?
- How do I request a repair for my child's school issued device?
- How do I access meals if my child is remote?
- Who do I contact if I have a question about COVID-19 and symptoms?
- How do I know what the current Instructional Model is?
- How will the district communicate with families?
- Has any work been done to the school district's air ventilation system in regards to COVID-19?
- What are the restrictions regarding travel during the school year?