Here are our updates for the week. Thank you again for your wonderful participation in Student Led Conferences (SLC) last week!
- TONIGHT!!! March 20- STEAM Night 6-7:30 PM CHS/CNH LMC
- March 21- “Rock your Socks” for Down Syndrome Awareness
- April 3- Autism Awareness Day- Wear Blue!
- April 7-14 April Vacation
- April 18- Incoming Grade 3 Family Orientation 5:30 pm
Student Led Conferences Parent Survey
Your feedback is very important to us! Please consider completing the SLC Survey GHR March 2023 if you haven’t already!
Rock your socks!
Please help us spread awareness for Down Syndrome by wearing colorful and/or mismatched socks tomorrow! March 21st is World Down Syndrome Day! March 21 is symbolic because people with Down syndrome have 3 copies of their 21st chromosome. Socks were chosen because the karyotype of Ds chromosomes actually looks like mismatched socks!
Dollars for Scholars March Madness Coin Drive
Each year the Coventry Scholarship Foundation, Dollars for Scholars program, conducts a coin drive at CGS & GHR. While this is a "coin collection", dollars and checks made out to Coventry Scholarship Foundation will gladly be accepted. Students can bring in loose change, dollars or checks from March 20th to 24th. Prizes will be awarded to the top contributing class in each grade level!
Incoming Grade 3 Family Orientation
Do you have a child entering GHR in Grade 3? If so, please join us on Tuesday, April 18th at 5:30 at the gym lobby entrance. We will be rotating through three stations of approximately 20 minutes each.
- Gym: Principal DeRagon and Related Arts
- Grade 3 hallway: Classroom visits with Grade 3 team
- Library: Curriculum overview with Grade 3 team
Please join us for the Parent/Community Budget presentation:
- Wednesday, April 26 from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. – Via Zoom
We hope to see you tonight at 6 pm for STEAM night at the CNH/CHS Library Media Center!