Library Media Center
This web page is designed to help you locate and use resources from our Library Media Center independently. Once you are comfortable using GHR's Bell Memorial Library, all kinds of doors will open for you. Each lesson will integrate the latest national ISTE Standards of teaching and learning to prepare you to thrive in this digital age. I look forward to working with you!
Please reach out anytime:
Summer reading information: 2021
Grade 5: You will use these CNH & Booth & Dimock resources
- NOTE *CNH assignment is required and Booth & Dimock is optional*
- Exiting Gr. 5 summer reading letter for CNH
- Exiting Grade 5 summer reading student packet for your required CNH ELA assignment
- Booth & Dimock summer reading info
- Booth & Dimock Teen Program summer reading video
grades 3 & 4: choose ghr or Booth & dimock
Our online CATALOG can be accessed from anywhere.
Connecticut's Nutmeg Book Award website.
- Nominees are announced each May with voting the following April:
Read at least 1 title from a list to vote for the winner.
Read any 10 from either list to earn a Library reward!
Visit our town library's catalog for more ideas!
Internet Search Options: Use these resources to search safely.
Access our Listening Comprehension lessons.
Do you have some free time ? Here are some links you may try:
Looking for more Bitmoji activities? Click here to visit my Bitmoji Resource Page for much more!